The Small Print
- When you give Wildpress your credit or debit card details you are confirming that you are either the card holder, or that you have permission from the card holder to use the card for the purpose of ordering your presses.
- No payment will be taken from your card until the goods you have ordered are dispatched from our warehouse. Please note, when you place an order, we will securely store your card details so it's easier for you to place any future orders, but we will never take payment from your card unless you authorise us to do so.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders we cannot fulfill for any reason. If your order is cancelled we will contact you to explain why and refund any money you have paid us for that order.
- Our standard delivery service is XX (Monday to Saturday) to UK Mainland addresses, when you order before 5pm. The delivery charge is £XX for 1 case (up to 10kg), £XX for 2 cases (up to 20kg) and £XX for 3 cases up to 30kg. We also offer guaranteed delivery before noon on Saturday for £XX.
- We are unable to guarantee delivery dates to some areas of the UK (see the full list of out-of-area postcodes listed XX.
- We aim to meet all delivery dates on a best endeavours basis. On the off chance your order goes missing, or we are advised by our courier that it couldn’t be delivered, we will send you a replacement order as soon as we can. If we are unable to dispatch replacement goods within 7 days we will offer you a full refund. For these purposes, delivery takes place when products are left at your delivery address or with someone else in accordance with your instructions.
- For your own safety we reserve the right to contact your card issuer for the purposes of carrying out security checks.
- Products offered by us are displayed on our website in 'real time'. This is to say that any product may be withdrawn from offer without notice.
- If for some reason we are unable to fulfil your exact order, we reserve the right to substitute up to 2 bottles with similar presses of at least the same value as the presses you ordered. If we need to substitute more than 2 bottles in any one order we will put your order on hold and contact you for further instructions.
- These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales. In the event of any claim or dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms, and any orders placed thereunder, the courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction over them.
Posting on the Website
- If you post a review on any of the the products, your comments will be in the public domain and will therefore be visible to anyone who visits the site.
To make sure all of our staff and customers have a positive experience interacting on our website, we have a couple of simple guidelines:
- Keep it respectful and friendly: The purpose of our reviews is to help other customers find presses they might like and for you to share your Wildpress experience. So please don’t post anything that may be offensive, harmful or hurtful.
- If you do spot a post or comment that you find offensive, please report it. You can do this by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org